My walk is dedicated to Soroptimist Scholarships. Your generous contribution will support a local woman attending a 4 year college and a woman completing her PhD dissertation.

*Please send your check in any amount to:

Soroptimist International of Vacaville

PO Box 6054

Vacaville CA 95696-6054

*or donate online: http://www.gofundme.com/jillwalks500miles

Monday, April 27, 2015

SANTIAGO!

13.4 miles. I know I said I would arrive tomorrow, but the rain cleared, the sun came out, there was nothing interesting where I planned on staying, I felt great, so simply kept on putting one foot in front of the other and here I am .... A Fabulous Day! The Princess is in her Parador, other than poor WiFi, everything is right with my little world. Details tomorrow .....











2 comments:

  1. What a tremendous journey- even more beautiful the 2nd time around! I sense that you more relaxed on the walk and much more comfortable! I have thoroughly enjoyed the photographs!! It felt as though I was there! Enjoy and celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation Dr. Jill <3
    Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us all. I appreciated your journal, photographs, the time, effort, dedication, determination and my list can go on. Truly amazing and an inspiration to me.
    I can't wait for you to return home so we can get together for coffee and a visit.
    Safe journey to you :-)

    ReplyDelete